5/04/2009

Welcome to Rochester

Well we are here in Rochester New york Baby! 6 hours away from the city dang it.. but if anyone wants to come visit me i'd love it....FAMILY?...
we are really enjoying it here the weather is a bit chilly but wont stay that way for long. We are so close to everything we need, the airport is literally 3 minutes away Target, Wal-mart, The Mall, tons of restaurants just everything i need to keep busy is only 2 minutes!
Well we just bought a new car.. and what i mean by new i just mean a year newer than our Honda.. ha. Its a 98 Honda Accord its cute. nice wheels, leather i love it. It'll be my car while we are here so i will have something to get around with cause last year was a joke.
Well ben has a huge office this summer which is great he recruited about 30 guys!!! yay. He will be very busy managing an office that big but its good So i think i will possibly nanny if i could find a free website to post something.. no luck yet. We will be heading back to Utah for Dustin's wedding but it'll be a quick trip. leave Friday night get back here Sunday.

3 comments:

Jessica Call said...

We can't wait to see you at the wedding!! I think it would be so much fun to nanny! Our neighbors have an apartment in NY and they take their nanny with them everywhere! I guess maybe I just want to have a nanny! I'm glad that you happier there than Florida.

Dan and Rochelle said...

I love Pittsburgh! I just wish it would warm up.

Kadee, Dustan, and the Kids said...

So how is life and traveling the whole world!? I miss you stupid now fly home for my wedding! I need my favorite cousin there!